- Heimat 3 website by Edgar Reitz Filmproduction (English)
- The BBC 4 Heimat webpages on the occassion of the 2005 broadcast of Heimat 1, Heimat 2 and Heimat 3.
- Heimat Resource Fanpage with out of print Heimat material, like the book 'Heimat - Eine Chronik in Bildern' (1985, C.J. Bucher Verlag) and 'Die Zweite Heimat - The sequel to Heimat' (1991, WDR). Some of this website is based on that second book.
- Report of the Heimat 3 premiere in Munich and a list with quotes and references between the films (by Thomas Hönemann). Also on his site in English are the Edgar Reitz Biography and the report of the Premier of two HEIMAT 3-Documentaries
- A poetic, lyrical 'tribute page' by 'Sehnsucherin' Veronika, to celebrate Reitz' Heimat 2.
- Heimat 3 website by Edgar Reitz Filmproduction
- Thomas Hönemann's website with Shabbach pictures, pictures of the Heimat 3 premiere in Munich, German bibliography, German press clippings, the unique 'Drehbuch' of Heimat as reconstructed by Thomas, broadcast schedules and much more.
- Raymond Scholtz concise fansite on Heimat 1, 2 & 3
- Heimat-reise, for your trip with guides to the locations were Heimat and Heimat3 were shot.
- On Thomas' website you can also find a collection of pictures of Heimat-trilogy locations in die Hunsrück made by Alexander Kuch, under a Creative Commons license (which means you can use them under certain conditions).
- Stefan Gies die Heimat fansite
- Rhein Zeitung the regional Hundsück newspaper with news from the Heimat 3 set and interviews with Reitz.
- Guenderode Haus, known from Heimat 3 can now be visited as a touristic destination for the nice view.
- Pension Haus Doris is the pension in the 'Heimat-village' where Reitz has stayed during the writing of Heimat.
The DZH website is a joint effort by ReindeR Rustema, Alan Andres and many others. Back to the main page.